Hilarious, I want one. Rollertoaster12 Days of Christmas Plates
Stephanie from littlebird's
button wreath, just adorable!
Hooray, he's here!
Luke Anthony has arrived! He was born Tuesday, November 14th at 1:10am, weighing 7lbs 15oz. Congratulations Ray
Can't wait to see you guys in a month!
An album I've been obsessed with lately.
Sufjan Stevens - Illinois
I don't know what it is about this group, but I'm addicted. Can't wait to get some of his other cd's - especially the Michigan one. Check it out, word?
I will miss you. :(
I am to name 6 random facts/thoughts:
1) I REALLY really want to get a tattoo. Soon. I am getting a branchie tree, on the bottom of my neck, top of my back, probably 5 inches in diameter.
2) I really want this camera.
But its not going to happen because its way over priced and NOT worth that much money, damn them.
3) These artists inspire me everyday. Lisa
, and Lisa
4) I have the most energy right now every day. Just after my coffee and before lunch. From 9:30-noon I get the most done. Then my energy comes back at 4pm-5pm.
5) This is one of my favorite
pieces of art EVER.
And some random shots of downtown taken yesterday.
Shitty and Sunny
1st the Shitty:
1. Work has been awful lately. My heart isn't in it, all I can think about is being home and making jewelry or redoing my portfolio, anything but sitting here and working in this cubicle. This is my busiest time of year and there is nothing I can do but suck it up and do it. I really want to flip houses, I mean REALLY REALLY want to. Just don't know where that would fit in my life right now. I feel stuck at this job.
2. I was waiting all day yesterday for the sale of Alicia's
postcards, and the minute they were up for sale on her blog, I had to go into a meeting and I totally missed out. Suck, i really wanted some! :(
Look how pretty they are!Now for the Sunny:
1. I got accepted into Renegade Chicago Holiday!
It's on December 9 + 10 (from noon-5pm) at Pulaski Park (1419 W. Blackhawk)
2. It's going to be 60 degrees today, and 65 tomorrow, woot!
Craft Fair Loot
These pieces are off to Jen
to sell at a craft bazaar in Indiana. Hope it all goes well, thanks again Jen for thinking of me!
The party was super fun, alot of people showed up. I had a great time. I wish I had more energy for it though, I was going full blast up until the party started and it hit me after a few hours. Here are some shots of the night.
New Truche Items Available
My items are up on Copacetique
. Go check it out, word?