4.01.2009

The love of my life



Yesterday I had to put the love of my life to rest. He was somewhere around 15 years old.

My Dearest Elmo Bear,

Thank you for bringing me so much joy for so many years of my life. You were my world. I miss you so very much. I will miss your loud purr every time I walked in the door. I will miss you screaming at me every morning to wake up and feed you. I will miss lifting up the covers for you to crawl under and curl up next to me. I will miss your head butts on my forehead. Your bad breath, your stinky farts, your adorable scrappy ear. I will miss you being at the door every single time I came home. You were one of a kind. You made people who hated cats, love cats. You changed so many peoples minds.

You will forever be in my heart. I love you so much my Moe.

4 Comments:

At 4/02/2009 3:11 PM, Blogger kendall.micayla said...

I will miss Moe...
I hope that you are ok. I know how you feel.
Kendall

 
At 4/08/2009 3:32 PM, Blogger Madison Lloyd said...

When I was younger my family moved to a apartment and we had to give our cat and dog to new owners. I was very young and I don't remember it very much, but it was so hard and I still become sad when I think about that day.

 
At 4/12/2009 4:18 PM, Blogger Michele said...

Oh i'm so so sorry to hear that!

 
At 6/10/2009 7:54 AM, Blogger Dan and Hilary said...

Auw man, sorry to hear about MOe, been a while since I looked at your blog here and just noticed. Will have to scour my pics and see what I can find, he was a great subject. Hope all is well Stevie.

Dan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home