4.01.2009

The love of my life



Yesterday I had to put the love of my life to rest. He was somewhere around 15 years old.

My Dearest Elmo Bear,

Thank you for bringing me so much joy for so many years of my life. You were my world. I miss you so very much. I will miss your loud purr every time I walked in the door. I will miss you screaming at me every morning to wake up and feed you. I will miss lifting up the covers for you to crawl under and curl up next to me. I will miss your head butts on my forehead. Your bad breath, your stinky farts, your adorable scrappy ear. I will miss you being at the door every single time I came home. You were one of a kind. You made people who hated cats, love cats. You changed so many peoples minds.

You will forever be in my heart. I love you so much my Moe.

5 Comments:

At 4/02/2009 6:36 AM, Blogger ed said...

借錢,黃金,黃金回收,黃金價格,黃金買賣,當舖

A片,A片,成人網站,成人影片,色情,情色網,情色,AV,AV女優,成人影城,成人,色情A片,日本AV,免費成人影片,成人影片,SEX,免費A片,A片下載,免費A片下載,做愛,情色A片,色情影片,H漫,A漫,18成人

a片,色情影片,情色電影,a片,色情,情色網,情色,av,av女優,成人影城,成人,色情a片,日本av,免費成人影片,成人影片,情色a片,sex,免費a片,a片下載,免費a片下載,成人網站,做愛,自拍

情趣用品,情趣,A片,AIO,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,AIO交友愛情館,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,嘟嘟情人色網,一葉情貼圖片區,情色論壇,色情影片,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人貼圖,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天

 
At 4/02/2009 3:11 PM, Blogger Kendall Micayla said...

I will miss Moe...
I hope that you are ok. I know how you feel.
Kendall

 
At 4/08/2009 3:32 PM, Blogger Madison Lloyd said...

When I was younger my family moved to a apartment and we had to give our cat and dog to new owners. I was very young and I don't remember it very much, but it was so hard and I still become sad when I think about that day.

 
At 4/12/2009 4:18 PM, Blogger Michele said...

Oh i'm so so sorry to hear that!

 
At 6/10/2009 7:54 AM, Blogger Dan and Hilary said...

Auw man, sorry to hear about MOe, been a while since I looked at your blog here and just noticed. Will have to scour my pics and see what I can find, he was a great subject. Hope all is well Stevie.

Dan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home