11.27.2006

Thanksgiving Weekend

Got back from my trip today. Went to Memphis to see my sister and her family, then to Dayton for my grandma's 10th anniversary party, then to Michigan and now back in Chicago. Lots of driving, I'm pretty tried. I had a great time. Memphis is a really cool city - very small business oriented, tons of music and the beauty of the Mississippi River.















More shots of Memphis here.

Didn't take alot in Dayton because my camera ran out of memory.



More shots of Dayton party here.

4 Comments:

At 11/27/2006 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the lighting in the rocking horse photo -great shot!

 
At 11/27/2006 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man again. i am SO glad someone else always takes a picture of feet or shoes. i was beinginng to think i was the only one. *whew* altho i've done this unconsciously since 1987 when i took photo I

i'm so glad you had a nice holiday!!
(i'm sending your stuff back tomorrow!

 
At 11/28/2006 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no..... a fan of the feet pictures... We are all doomed.

 
At 11/28/2006 2:52 PM, Blogger Missy said...

I can't believe how big Sophia has gotten!
Can't wait to see you at Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home