11.07.2006

Shitty and Sunny

1st the Shitty:

1. Work has been awful lately. My heart isn't in it, all I can think about is being home and making jewelry or redoing my portfolio, anything but sitting here and working in this cubicle. This is my busiest time of year and there is nothing I can do but suck it up and do it. I really want to flip houses, I mean REALLY REALLY want to. Just don't know where that would fit in my life right now. I feel stuck at this job.

2. I was waiting all day yesterday for the sale of Alicia's postcards, and the minute they were up for sale on her blog, I had to go into a meeting and I totally missed out. Suck, i really wanted some! :(

Look how pretty they are!




Now for the Sunny:

1. I got accepted into Renegade Chicago Holiday!


It's on December 9 + 10 (from noon-5pm) at Pulaski Park (1419 W. Blackhawk)

2. It's going to be 60 degrees today, and 65 tomorrow, woot!

3 Comments:

At 11/07/2006 12:55 PM, Blogger Nikkita said...

sorry your job is sucky. hope things get better soon! at least it's warm :)

 
At 11/07/2006 1:03 PM, Blogger Manufacturer said...

Congrats on the fair sorry about the crappy job.

 
At 11/07/2006 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheer Up Sis..... You can always move down with me were it is always warm and sunny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home