10.10.2006

Weird meme

Saw this over at Piddleloop

You are supposed to tell everyone five weird things about you. Feel free to post this meme if you are feelin' froggy!

1. I still think about the urban legend of "Bloody Mary" everytime I go to the bathroom and it completely freaks me out. Sometimes I book out of the bathroom. And Yes I am also afraid of the dark.

2. I have to sleep with my ear covered because I think someone in the middle of the night might pull it off.

3. I can talk inside of my mouth. It sounds as if someone is in there and can't get out. HELLLLLP, LET ME OUT! I can wiggle my nose and ears, guess that's not that weird though.

4. I have 3 less ribs than everyone else. Long story, but had them removed when I was 15.

5. I am completely and totally OBSESSED with Halloween. Its a sickness really. I think you can tell by now. But I start looking for haunted houses to go to in August. Nothing excites me more than a good haunted house, fall leaves, bonfires and Halloween parties. Which by the way I am having one on the Saturday before Halloween, the 28th to be exact. Invites coming soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home