9.23.2006

A huge shout out

I just realized that I am an ass! I wanted to thank a few other people for all of their help with the renegade craft fair and life in general!

1st - my father, dad - thank you for helping me unload and for driving all the way up here to always lend a hand. Not just this time, but everytime I ask, you are there to help. Thank you so much, I love you!

2nd - Vorrel thank you for helping me through these past few months, helping me keep my head straight and helping out whenever I asked you to. The t-shirt designs were amazing, thank you so much for your time and wonderful designs. I love you!

3rd - Mr. Louie Russo, thank you SO much for the wonderful metal work you did for my show! I love everything you made and wanted to let everyone see what you made for me. Also on a side note - thank you again for my awesome kitchen table, I LOVE it!

Baby Hangers for my jewelry!


Art Print Holder.


Awesome table that matches my kitchen perfect!


3 Comments:

At 9/24/2006 3:29 PM, Blogger Missy said...

I like the kitchen table - I bet it does match your kitchen perfectly!

 
At 9/26/2006 2:16 AM, Blogger majamom said...

THat is the coolest table!!!
anf the tiny little hangers-oh so cute!
How was the Renegade Fair??
XO
MB

 
At 9/27/2006 8:09 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

That is one slamming table!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home