9.19.2006

The Renegade!

I had a blast at the renegade this past weekend. It went really well, alot better than I expected in fact!

I got to meet quite a few crafters in person. It's so weird sometimes to think I talk to many people online and become friends with them over the internet. Crazy! Meeting them in person was very cool. Speaking of internet friends I got to meet Jen from Piddleloop finally! I bought an adorable sad whale pouch from her. Photos to come of all my goodies I bought this weekend.

The booth setup went really smoothly! I was next door to Ashley G & Drew, who are so cute! I'm so glad I got to see their work up close, but so pissed because I didn't get a chance to run over there to buy one!

Thank you so much Mom for helping me, you mean the world to me - your love and support is endless and I am so thankful!

Chrissy, thank you so much for giving up your weekend to help me in my booth. I am so glad you were there, thank you for always making me laugh & putting up with my bitchiness!







More shots here.

8 Comments:

At 9/19/2006 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

man it was awesome meeting you! i really need to rope some family into what we do next. remind me to talk to you in email about a show we're doing in novemeber.
i love my new necklace and thank you so much for modifying it for me. :D

i think i need a tutorial on how the eff to bunch up my hair like that. i tried it this morning and ended up pulling a bunch out while trying to get the pony tail holder in. that is not easy and i think i am doing it wrong.

 
At 9/19/2006 11:20 AM, Blogger Manufacturer said...

Congrats and glad all went well.

 
At 9/19/2006 12:20 PM, Blogger Missy said...

I am so glad that everything went so well! That is awesome that your mom and Chrissy were there to help you! I wish we could have been there! :(

 
At 9/19/2006 6:19 PM, Blogger photomommy said...

Congrats on the great weekend!

 
At 9/20/2006 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beez - I'm so glad to have been a part of your weekend. You are amazing :) LYL Mom

 
At 9/20/2006 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on your virgin renegade experience!

 
At 9/21/2006 6:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stevie,

I had so much fun at the fair. I was so glad to be able to be there! As always, I feel so lucky to have found a friend like you who is as wierd as me. :)Love ya!

 
At 9/21/2006 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was so nice to meet you too!! And your were such a gracious neighbor :) Our tent seemed to keep invading yours. Your display and jewelry looked so lovely. My biggest regret was I didn't get to go around. I didn't even make it into your booth :( But you are just adorable and make LOVELY LOVELY things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home