9.08.2006

Where Did my Brain GO?!

I've been feeling so out of it lately. Realized I haven't written to you in a long time seems like. I'm super de duper busy getting ready for the renegade this coming weekend. Can you believe its September already?

Anywho, a few updates. Last Thursday I went to Jazz Fest to see the Charlie Hunter Trio, they are the straight shit and never fail to blow me away.



Went on a trip to Louisville for work this week. A shot from the plane coming home.



Right now the around the coyote festival is going on underneath my living room window. There is a huge stage set up right under me. Some of the music is good, some so so bad. I'm sure I will have to leave my apartment this weekend to take a break from the loud music.

I have a lot lot lot to get done this weekend for the craft fair this weekend, so i'll be busy doing that. Have a bunch of freelance design work also to catch up on. Hopefully I can fit in drinking some pumpkin beer, relaxing on the stoop.

A few cool things I've found while surfing this week.


GentleFawn's New Fall Line




Mary Ink's Shop - I got this t-shirt that I am so excited about!


My sister and fam came to visit me while on their way to Memphis, here are a few shots! Sophia is the cutest thing EVER.




My roomate finally moved out, CELEBRATE! I am making her room into a craft/sewing/dark room. I am so excited. Here is a messy shot of the room before I started re-doing it.


More shots when its complete to come...

2 Comments:

At 9/10/2006 9:25 PM, Blogger Nikkita said...

that shelf is from target ;) i have the smaller one! good luck with the renegade fair!

 
At 9/10/2006 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute baby alert! cute baby alert!

can't wait to see you at renegade!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home