8.24.2006

I'm so behind...

Big photo post over at The Apartment Blog.

Again Happy Birthday to Louie! :)

Working on inventory still for the Renegade.



Some shots of Elmo laying with me while I work.



Some fun links for you.

Toyota is catering to the DIY development... Yaris. Pretty smart if you ask me.

The UnHappy Planet Index.

I know I am all over the place with this blog entry, sorry about that. That's how my mind has been feeling lately!

I've been really getting into these albums lately, check em out if you want to hear some new music:



Rewind 5.




Ani Difranco - Reprieve




Ani Morcheeba - Parts Of The Process

2 Comments:

At 8/24/2006 10:56 PM, Blogger Missy said...

I love Elmo pictures!

 
At 8/26/2006 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we rode our bikes down tot he air show last weekend!
i have to agree no matter how jaded and a cynical scenester you are everyone can like loud fast planes! (even nat!)
i'm getting excited for renegade! i also can't wait to finally meet you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home