10.02.2006

This Weekend In Michigan

Had a fun time in Michigan. Saturday I hung out with Chrissy and Sunday the family went apple pickin' at the Crane's orchard. Sunday was 70 degrees and sunny. The trees were starting to turn and it smelled of fall. I was sad that we didn't get to try the corn maze or hay ride, but it was hard to fit it all in.

Chopped my hair and my mom highlighted my hair on Sunday too, thanks Mom! Had a fun time with everyone, and I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!











More shots here.

4 Comments:

At 10/02/2006 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is with the Feet you LOSER.... I wish I could have been there...

 
At 10/02/2006 9:27 PM, Blogger Missy said...

As much as I miss everyone, and I do love Michgan's fall season, I am not too sad about missing an f-in Wagar thing! ;)

And I like the feet pictures. They are fun.

(How do you spell f-in? effin? Whatever, you know what I mean)

 
At 10/03/2006 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww the picture of you and yer mom is awesome!
i'm planning the chop chop fo rmy hair soon, all of the length that is. Perhaps if i see you again before i chop it off i can get a scrunching it up in those cute pigtail sort of things you had at renegade tutorial!

anyways as i was saying cute pictures! mmmm fall!

 
At 10/06/2006 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was so good to see you, my friend! Way too much fun at the Monaco Bay scene ;)

Hope to see you again very, very soon for a weekend of Haunted House adventures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home