9.29.2006

Having Fall Color Withdrawal's...

I'm taking off this weekend and heading home to Michigan to enjoy apple pickin, pumpkins, the beautiful colors of the trees and of course a haunted house or two! :) I'm very excited to get out of the city and breath for a while. Feel like all I smell is sewer and diesel fuel sometimes. I hope everyone enjoys this last weekend in September. I cannot believe its October already. It's exciting and scary, I love October probably more than any other month of the year. But knowing a cold Chicago winter is around the corner, is frightening!

These are some shots of a trip to Michigan a few years ago.



3 Comments:

At 9/29/2006 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that's my pumpkin! :)

 
At 9/29/2006 1:20 PM, Blogger Manufacturer said...

Like the new header.

 
At 10/01/2006 9:50 AM, Blogger Nikkita said...

mmm fall. enjoy your trip home!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home