10.24.2006

Shiza...

Has it really been a week since I posted? Yikes! Had a great weekend, spent too much money - but it was worth it. Pictures of the stoop to come.

Here are some good finds for your viewing pleasure.

1.
I applied for the Apartment Therapy Chicago Fall Color Contest. Check it out and if you could be so kind as to vote for mwa.



2. Steven Harrington. I adore his work.

3. Sony Bravia has done it again.

I'm sure alot of you have seen this already, but it's worth another watch.

4. Top 10 ad-tricks in Tokyo’s train stations.

5. Vorrel has been working on the new ShopHouseWear site for one of my clients. He's done a great job. I have a few final touches and it will be complete.

6. Busy getting ready for my Halloween party this Saturday. Lots to do. There will be Cincinatti style chili, subs, a keg, apple rum punch in dry ice and a whole lot more! Stop by if you are in the neighborhood! :)

3 Comments:

At 10/24/2006 12:06 PM, Blogger Missy said...

I want to come to the party... I am sure that it will be a blast, have fun!!

 
At 10/24/2006 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like all the comments about your couch looking like Fruit Stripes Gum.....

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/02/Fruit_Stripe_Logo.gif

 
At 10/24/2006 7:41 PM, Blogger amy said...

I thought that was you when i saw the name Stevie on it! I already voted...woo hooo...i love that room and couch {one you don't show often!}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home