4.06.2007

Feeling Lonely...

It's Friday night, I'm tired and feeling quite alone. I decided to catch up on some things that I needed to take pics of:

Vintage Swap with Ky - what wonderful goodies she sent me!


Some things I just got in the mail from the Curiosity Shoppe!


New Clusters made tonight:




Around the house:



At work I designed some billboards and I finally saw it today on the road:


Shots of the city while ridin:



It was my dad's birthday yesterday, I didn't get a chance to post here about it. But Dad Happy Birthday, I love you so very much and am so lucky to have you in my life!

Happy Easter Everyone!

2 Comments:

At 4/09/2007 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! I've never visited your blog before, but now that I've found I'm sure I will be coming back again and again... I love your style, everything looks great!

I hope you've had a nice Easter!

 
At 5/01/2007 12:50 PM, Blogger ** Terramia ** said...

Beautiful images.. you enjoy your hiatus!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home