3.21.2007

Spring Spring!

Happy Official Spring everyone!


Spring is one of my favorite times of year (after fall of course).

Some ish:

:: Finishing up a large wholesale order, should be ready to send out tomorrow.

:: Creating new jewelry to send to Wolfbait in Logan Square.

:: Working on a large shopping cart website with Zencart - amyzane.com

:: Playing with my new MacBookPro

:: Ordered moo cards for Truche


:: Enjoying the sound of thunderstorms and hard rain outside

:: Drinking a coffee frappuccino

:: Had my yearly review today at work, and got a nice raise!

:: Looking forward to going home to Michigan this weekend with Vorrel

:: In the process of taking all of my cd's and importing them to mp3's (It's taking me forever!)

Thank you everyone for your kind words on my haircut! xoxo

1 Comments:

At 3/22/2007 12:39 PM, Blogger Nikkita said...

I'm home this weekend too haha. Look forward to seeing your haircut.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home