3.16.2007

TGIF!

Has anyone else had a long, hectic week? It seemed to go on forever, I'm so glad that the weekend is almost here. It can't come fast enough.

Good things:
:: St. Patty's Day In Chicago This Weekend
:: Vorrel's Sister & friends will be here this weekend
:: My Mac Book Pro arrived last night, so fun!
:: Spring is on it's way
:: It's FRIDAY baby
:: Looking forward to going to Michigan next weekend
:: Drinking all weekend long, I'm in need

Good things to look at:
:: Amour online magazine
:: UBS Cell batteries - I want some
:: Tokyomade
:: Pixel Pieces - very cute bedding
:: I want these chairs

Good flickr finds:

:: Mushroom
:: Fine Day
:: Cowboys
:: Orange & Black
:: Sachie

1 Comments:

At 3/16/2007 3:21 PM, Blogger Manufacturer said...

Happy St Patricks Day

 

Post a Comment

<< Home