2.27.2007

I need to refuel..

My brain hurts, my body hurts, my heart hurts. I am very much exhausted today in so many ways. I need to have a just me, alone with my brain day - and I don't see that in the near future. Take a trip, get the hell outta here - something. Do you ever feel like all you do is help people? Listen to people? Wait for people? Well that's how I'm feeling right now, and God Damnit I want to not have to do that for a minute.

I needed to vent, and I'm not going to say sorry. Here are some things that I think are pretty fing cool:

:: Visiting Extra Tasty - Drink Recipes (by Threadless peeps)

:: Wanting to take a Metal Class at the Lillstreet Art Center

:: CTA Signs to buy

:: Listening to The Poets of Rhythm - Nice beats on the Quannum label.

:: Wishing for a trip to Jamacia, and a MacBookPro 15" Laptop

:: Looking at Keri Smith's Things I Consumed Today.

6 Comments:

At 2/27/2007 12:03 PM, Blogger Missy said...

you never vent or complain on here, so I think that it is about time!

hope that the rest of your day goes better!

 
At 2/27/2007 1:28 PM, Blogger KoernerVille said...

Come visit us.... It will let you get away.... the weekend of march 15th...

 
At 2/28/2007 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i understand that need to vent!
i swear two weeks ago i was sick of people being really rude to me AND making things that remotley weren't my problem...my problem.

ugh.

cool links!

 
At 3/06/2007 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good for you!
so feelin ya on this right now-hope you can escape for awhile!

 
At 3/12/2007 2:36 PM, Blogger Manufacturer said...

You need some cta signs? I can get you some cta signs...I know a guy.

 
At 6/24/2022 1:42 PM, Anonymous Maya Wardle said...

Lovely blog you haave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home