2.14.2007

The Joy of a Snow Day...

And a day off! I worked all last weekend at our Chicago Expo, so I decided because we got a foot of snow, to take the day off! I didn't feel like getting out in it today. It was really pretty, felt like Chicago was in a snow globe, but nicer to see from my warm apartment.


Chrissy & I have been working all week on fitting all of our stuff together in our apartment. We are just about done - we are a good team I must say! I'm impressed with us!




A tree Vorrel got me that I love so much! And a book I got on ebay this week. Isn't the typography awesome!?



Found some time today to sit back, watch reruns of project runway and make some jewelry, after I cleaned the whole apartment of course! Priorities you know!




And of course I have to take pictures of our 3 kitties. Elmo got a new sweater! The kitties are getting along well, there is still the occasional hiss, but overall they don't mind each other. Elmo is really not phased at all.




I updated my shop with these 3 pieces, so check em out!

Vorrel & I are making dinner tonight - Chicken Roll Ups, my grandmother's recipe! I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful boyfriend!

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

4 Comments:

At 2/14/2007 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have never seen a cat in a sweater before! elmo is so cute!

i think i remember meeting chrissy at the craft fairs...totally cool glasses.

 
At 2/15/2007 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That book is toooo great. Ditto the tree.

 
At 2/15/2007 12:02 PM, Blogger Missy said...

I love Elmo's new sweater.
The apartment looks great!

 
At 2/20/2007 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lots of nice things, but the tree, oh that tree! it's magic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home