3.19.2007

St Patty's Day...

I had a really fun weekend with everyone. Thanks to everyone who partied hard with me!

Friday:: Drinking at an Irish pub with the crew.

Saturday:: Suited & Booted (hehe) with lots of whiskey and beer for the St. Patty's Day Parade. Went to Blue Bayou Pub and hung out the rest of the day.

Sunday:: Cut all my hair off in the afternoon. Then more drinking at Pint, the stoop & a wonderful dinner at Las Palmas. I killed my body this weekend, I need to detox. Was so fun though!! Here are some weekend shots.













More here. Louies Pics here.

Other things:: Awesome Radio, You Grow Girl, Map the states you visited (mine here), this shot, this shot, this shot, and this shot.

Happy Monday everyone, YAWN.

5 Comments:

At 3/19/2007 11:53 AM, Blogger Manufacturer said...

So much whiskey, my head is killin me.

 
At 3/20/2007 8:06 AM, Blogger Missy said...

What's the story behind the ginormous Care Bears?
And you will have to post a picture of your hair.

 
At 3/20/2007 8:07 AM, Blogger Missy said...

Oh! We should all have a self portrait day! Haven't done that in a while...

 
At 3/20/2007 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun. What's Irish and green and lives outside all winter?

 
At 3/21/2007 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

those giant carebear behinds are so cute! and stevie- your new haircut is just darling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home