3.23.2007

Mmm K

Vorrel & I are leaving for Michigan right after work today, pretty excited for a break from my computer screen and the city.

As I said earlier I've been working on a e-commerce site, here is a peak at the design.



Surfin around today found some really cool things:

:: Digitally Designed Fabrics

:: AMAZING metal jewelry by Marianne

:: Indie Craft Show Directory

:: Pop Life Magazine

:: Adorable matchstick garden - I want one!

:: I have Truche stuff at Copacetique - they are closing up shop. They were my favorite online shop to deal with. Janice the owner got a job with Fred Flare (another adorable site) - Congratulations Janice, and thank you for being so great top work with!

Have a great weekend everyone, i'll be back on Monday with photos.

1 Comments:

At 3/23/2007 3:26 PM, Blogger Missy said...

Have fun in Michigan! If you guys have time this weekend, we should do s video thing over the computer...

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home