4.04.2007

Dear Mr. Computer(s)

I need a break from you. I feel like me and you have been in a serious relationship for much too long now. I stare at you for 8 hours, then rush home to spend more time with you. Don't get me wrong computer, I do love you - very very much. However, I need to see other things. I mean come on, yesterday for 14 hours straight? Aren't you sick of me yet?


Ok but seriously I do. People on my buddy list are probably like, you've gotta be kidding me, this girl is ALWAYS online. Well yes its true I am, rarely idle, rarely away. The sad part is I can't have a break for a while. I've got quite a few websites in the works, which is awesome - very excited about them. Finishing up amyzane.com right now. Onto project 2,3,4...

At 1am last night when I was finishing up my work, I decided not to go to sleep - instead lets take pics!







PS: Great blog post, very inspiring.

1 Comments:

At 6/18/2007 6:23 PM, Blogger Erika said...

is that a bong?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home