3.26.2007

Buttons..

One of my favorite things to do on my morning commute on the El is look around at peoples bags/purses for buttons, badges or whatever. I love reading all the little sayings on them... this morning it was "THINK MORE" - then I daydream about that person, and make up little stories about what they are like. What music do they listen to? Where are they going? What is their day job? I think this blog needs more of my random thoughts... goody for you!

This weekend in Michigan was super fun. We did a lot of partying and some relaxing. The weather was great, no rain and 75 degrees.

Some shots of my parents house, inside & out. I love their house, great style and super fun things outside, like the super old snowmobiles!







My new bags from etsy!


A table that I really want.. they weren't open... dammit.


More shots here.

PS Vorrel starts his new job at Agency.com today, good luck babe!

4 Comments:

At 3/26/2007 12:24 PM, Blogger Missy said...

hey, I think that is my old sprinkler.
glad that you guys had a good weekend! hooray for random thoughts!

 
At 3/26/2007 2:41 PM, Blogger KoernerVille said...

you sure are weird... you were probably adopted. I never have random thoughts....

 
At 3/27/2007 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i also like to do the same thing with people wearing buttons.
or those old punk or hardcore patches on their bags.
I also do this with shoes, what i see on their ipods and what they are reading.

My mind never shuts off tho, thanks insomnia.

 
At 4/01/2007 5:43 PM, Blogger ** Terramia ** said...

Wow, you are so imaginative! I enjoyed reading this... and your photos are marvellous!
Love your new etsy bag...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home