12.05.2006

Keepin Busy La De Dah

Can't believe how fast December is already going, so much to do before the Holidays. PLUS its already almost midnight? How does that happen? How come from 6-midnight it feels like 20 minutes? Hmm, what a mystery.

It's frickin freezing here Frankenstein. Sometimes I consider leaving this wonderful city of Chicago in the winter. Because I walk everywhere, sometimes it's just not worth it in the winter here. Blah

Lots O Ice & Snow.


I'm getting ready for the Renegade this weekend. Lots to do still before Saturday. In the meantime I managed to make some snow globes and decorate my little silver tree.









Side note, saw The Wood Brothers last week. They were so great. Very talented brothers those two. Looking for some new tunes, check em out.



Happy Hump Day everyone.

1 Comments:

At 12/07/2006 9:43 AM, Blogger Missy said...

Frankenstein?
Anyways, you know that you can move South any time... ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home