6.11.2007

What I've Been Up To..

1. I've debated for such a long time. I'm finally quitting my day job as a marketing & graphics director to venture off on my own. I'm so excited, and super nervous. But for sure more excited, eeeee! Working on a proposal to take on my current company as a client... more soon on that. Coffee, Macbook & PJ's here I come.

2. Getting so pumped for the family vacation. It's in the Smokey Mountains this year. I'm working on a binder of all the attractions and a little recap from last year. Elmo of course is in the middle of it. Ghost tours and nature here I come.


3. Sprucin up the place.


4. Listening to Ray Lamontagne, singing at the top of my lungs. Rearranged a bit.


5. New glasses.


Ok, back to work. Happy Evening Everyone.

5 Comments:

At 6/11/2007 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the new glasses!
and you will do just fine..welcome to working in your barefeet and pjs world!

 
At 6/12/2007 8:58 AM, Blogger KoernerVille said...

Good Luck! You will do fine, but you are a loser for making a binder....

 
At 6/12/2007 10:55 AM, Blogger Manufacturer said...

nice spectacles

 
At 6/12/2007 12:53 PM, Blogger Missy said...

I think the binder was a good idea. I am putting together a mini-scrapbook of "Lake" vacations over the years.
Good luck on your new venture!!!

 
At 6/20/2007 11:15 AM, Blogger Adam said...

I like your site, I always knew you would aspire to great things!

- Adam Hamilton

 

Post a Comment

<< Home