5.19.2006

Swaps & Toy Cameras.

After 4 episodes of sex and the city on demand, I finished my promo swap. I sent about 25-30 business cards and a cluster pendant to each of my partners.

In other news, thanks to Abby, - I'm now obsessed with a camera called the Holga. It's a plastic toy camera that takes dreamy, double exposure, random shots. It takes medium format 120 film, and you can modify the camera in so many ways, including turning into a 35mm. I've been in the digital world for so long, thanks Abby for giving me some inspiration!

Check out these shots taken by the holga.





I just ordered one from Holga Mods. I'm sooooo excited to start playing around.

4 Comments:

At 5/19/2006 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm so embarassed to say that the holga nat gave me for my birthday LASY year is still in the box. (i'm not big on trying to figure out how to modify it and i wish it was already taped or whatnot) i want to use it. really i do. i just don't want to go thru the effort of taping it! :(
man i suck.

i saw the coolest lomo fish eye camera at the art store 2 weekends ago.

you're talking to someone who has a nickelodeon PHOTOBLASTER! from the late 90's talk about a cool camera.

 
At 5/19/2006 6:54 PM, Blogger Allison said...

OMG! Those photos are absolutely STUNNING!

So I realize you have NO idea who I am, but you commented on my Self-Portrait Challenge post this week. I came to check you out and wanted to tell you that I LOVE the necklaces in your shop! I may need to order one soon! You're really talented!

 
At 5/20/2006 9:29 PM, Blogger majamom said...

THat is so COOL! how much does it cost? Ive got lots of great owl pics on my blog, taken of the family of great horned owls that have graced our big tree the past 2 weeks-ckeck them out if you'd like =)

 
At 5/22/2006 8:55 PM, Blogger FRIZZ said...

I love my holga. It's great for portraits too.
Just found you through
mecozy. I really like you jewerly - very unique!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home