5.16.2006

Self Portrait Tuesday



Misc. things about me...

Favorite Colors are orange, brown and turquoise.
I think Chicago food sucks, I'll take a new york style slice anyday.
I have tons of aunts, uncles and cousins - my mom is 1 of 8 and my dad is 1 of 9.
My cousins are some of my best friends.
I live above an Italian restaurant/bar and it smells of fish every summer. YUCK.
My favorite beer is delirium, with Blue Moon at a close 2nd.
I'm a candyholic. Nerds, Sprees, Dark Chocolate, Runts, Gobstoppers, mmm....
I used to be a Jesus Freak - I mean serious Jesus FREAK.
Now no religion suits me, but I'm interested in all of there teachings.
There is nothing better than live music.
I smoke clove cigarettes, yup that's right those damn hippy smokes.
I'm obsessed with Nag Champa incense.
I HATE spiders, heights and public speaking.

More self portraits here.

5 Comments:

At 5/16/2006 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice photo! black and white is always so classy.

 
At 5/16/2006 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm with you on the ny style pizza over crappy disgusting chicago style pizza. (hello can i have a slab of grease please?)

also i'm with you on the same candy. especially the gobstoppers man i can eat those too fast yum. (nat calls all that candy crap candy)

i used to date a "hardcore christian" he family didn't like me because i didn't go to church...better yet they dispised me because i worked at a group home and was PAID to take 3 clients to church every sunday for 2.5 years. they would tell me i was going to hell for that. i was like um they can't take themselves and they want to go?
you call yourself compassionate?

um yeah altho not all chicago food sucks..chicago dogs rule...go to hot doung's and then tell me you hate chicago dogs and fancy sausages.

 
At 5/17/2006 11:30 PM, Blogger Kim Carney said...

nice meeting you, above an italian restaurant, is there a great smell of roasting garlic too?

 
At 5/18/2006 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! I am one of nine, too!
I love this post-nice to know some more about you! Congrats on the copacetique thing-that is awesome!!!!!

 
At 5/19/2006 6:49 PM, Blogger Allison said...

Oooo... I used to smoke clove cigarettes in college! LOVED those things! I haven't had one in FOREVER, but I may go grab a pack tomorrow, because I have a craving. LOL!

(My dad found a half-smoked clove in my purse when I was home from college one summer and thought I was smoking pot. LMAO! Dork.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home