4.30.2006

Yey!

This weekend:

:: Got up at 7am to go to the Three Floyds Brewery in Munster Indiana to taste one of the world's best beers - Dark Lords Stout. It was an all day event with some friends, BBQ and lots of beer tasting. The best part was the fact that we got dirty looks from all the beer connoisseurs for drinking Bud Light in a can while waiting for the doors to open to taste all of Three Floyds beers. The dark lord stout is only sold one day a year at the brewery. I was amazed at how many people showed up for this. All of the beers were really good, I'm glad I went.

:: Played a game of 16" softball in the pouring rain. Had a really good time filling in for one of the girl's that plays. We even won our game. Needless to say I'm so out of shape and was in pain all day today! :)

:: Got my 1st order of consignment from Copacetique. I'm very exited. Below are a few necklaces I made today for them.



Hope everyone had a good weekend.

1 Comments:

At 5/01/2006 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no not munster indiana. i used to
work over there right by three floyds. I also worked with one guy who is in cahoots with the owner(s). Altho if you are a meat eater you better have had a good excuse for going to munster and NOT eating at SCHOOPS. if you would have went about 10 min more down the frewway you could have come by!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home