4.27.2006

poooooot

Couldn't think of a better title. POOOOOOOT -- ok ok i'm done now.

Here are some site I think are worth checking out.


First a wonderful resource site. YouSendIt.com. You can send anyone with an email address large files up to 1GB. This is wonderful if you don't have FTP or you have an end user that isn't computer savvy.

Next viaduct furniture. I love the website design. Very cool pieces too.



Check out the work of L.Croskey

.
I love these collages.

A good design resource site is Die Gestalten.


They sell some amazing books.

I just got these beautiful spanish earrings from gemmafactrix in the mail today!

Check out her etsy shop!

Lastly here is the start of a business card I'm working on for my sister's new horse teaching and training business.

2 Comments:

At 4/27/2006 1:53 PM, Blogger *karen said...

I remember seeing and admiring those earrings on etsy. Are they heavy? I've been enjoying your blog since I discovered it via Purple Cupcake.

 
At 4/29/2006 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the collage work reminds me of my OBSESSION i had with Joseph Cornell and his boxes at the Art Instiapoop

i would spend hours and hours in those rooms

 

Post a Comment

<< Home