4.10.2006

This weekend and such...

On Friday at the last minute, I decided to go to Michigan to see my family. I missed out on Saturday colors. I'll have to do those some other time. I loved this weekly theme though, I had a lot of fun with it.

I got some awesome stuff on my thrift store hunt. Most are still in Michigan because I couldn't fit them on the train. My parents are coming this weekend and i'll take photos of everything then. I think i'm going to put most of it up for sale on my website. I also got more beads to make jewlery. So keep an eye out for new things to come!

I'll leave you with my to do list for this week:

- Finish Art for Life Logo today
- Create 8-10 new pieces of jewlery for truche.
- Spring Cleaning (get rid of some of my stuff!) and laundry
- Get prints made of my collages to sell.
- Take photos of all of my vintage items to sell and put them up in the shop.

Whew - that's just the start. Wish me luck!

Ohh one more thing - check out this cool photo set - Sad Chairs.
I love this idea so much!

1 Comments:

At 4/10/2006 7:57 PM, Blogger majamom said...

Him
good for you hopping the train home =)
I do want to talk with ya further about doing a web design for me. It is spring break for us so we are off to vegas for a much needed break. I had a terrific time taking my first 2 day mosaic class-stop on by and check it out!
I cant wait to see your new thrift finds =)-its better then christmas year round =)
I am loading my weekly finds as i write this!
Namaste,
MB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home