5.09.2006

Self Portrait Tuesday




This month's challenge is to introduce yourself.

A little about me.

I love being crafty in anyway I can.

I love music. More so, I love music that not a lot of people have heard of. Finding new music is one of my favorite things to do.

I love my kitty - THE Elmo. He brings me so much joy (I know I'm a dork).

I love my family. I feel like I have the best family in the world. We are all so close and have such a great time together. I'm the middle child. Younger sister, older brother.

There is nothing better than drinking beer in the summer time with friends.

One of my dreams is to own my own store front. Selling anything from antiques to jewelry to straight fun junk.

My best friend and boyfriend Vorrel has inspired and taught me more than almost anyone else.

My favorite designs and furniture are from the 50's.

I have a degree in Digital Media from Full Sail.

I love my career but long to go back to school.

Well that's a little about me. What about you? Who are you?

More portraits here

8 Comments:

At 5/09/2006 5:54 PM, Blogger LeS said...

Oh the music! Oh the cat!
Me too.

Maybe stop by my blog on a Monday sometime - you might find a little known band or two on my Music Mondays.

All the best!

 
At 5/09/2006 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

elmo is so cute!

 
At 5/10/2006 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay elmo! love his little outfit too. love your introduction about yourself ;)

 
At 5/10/2006 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice portrait....You have a lovely blog.

 
At 5/11/2006 7:48 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

The Elmo is a big cutie. And he let's you dress him up!

 
At 5/11/2006 7:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

gah! you're the cutest!

 
At 5/11/2006 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a sweet post! SPT is a lot of fun-thanks for a peek into you! I am loving your new shop stuff, must get some soon.

 
At 5/17/2006 9:51 PM, Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

LOVE Elmo's cool coat. Its too warm here for my kitties, plus they might kill me in my sleep. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home