1.10.2006

Meme

Got this meme from Jen @ Piddleloop

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:50am
2. Diamonds or pearls? neither yuck
3. What was the last film you saw at the movies? Syriana
4. What is your favorite TV show? The Office
5. What did you have for breakfast? Medium Dark Coffee
6. What is your middle name? Calista
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mediterranean
8. What foods do you dislike? Hmm not one specific one.. probably nasty meat foods
9. What is your favorite chip flavor? Cheddar Sour Cream Ruffles
10. What type of car do you drive? I don't drive, I walk.
11. Favorite item of clothing? My hoodies
12. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Tokyo
13. What color is your bathroom? white with blue accents
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Ehh not into labels, I'm a bargain shopper - but if I had to pick it would be my new found love of Gentle Fawn
15. Where would you like to retire to? Somewhere near the mountains
16. Favorite time of the day? 10am - just after I get my boost from my coffee
17. What was your most memorable birthday? 21st haha
18. Where were you born? Clearwater, Florida
19. Favorite sport to watch? No sports on TV, but live hockey
20. What fabric detergent do you use? tide
21. Coke or Pepsi? Diet Coke
22. Are you a morning person or a night owl? both, but the older I get the more I'm a morning person.
23. What is your shoe size? 7
24. Do you have any pets? My kitty the ELMO
25. What did you want to be when you were little? I had no idea, I got lucky going to school for digital media.. I had no idea what it even was, but it turned out to be perfect for me!
26. When is your birthday? April 24th

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home