12.14.2005

Christmas ISH...

I've been pretty stressed out at my day job lately, and had a lot of freelance at night going on too - sorry it's been a while since I posted. This past weekend and all this week i've been working on gifts for friends and family.. here are some of the things I've made...

Some earrings & a necklace...





A ball made of large Christmas lights that I need to finish.. I underestimated the amount of bulbs needed, so I'm waiting for my eBay shipment!


A wreath --


And some ornaments - inspiration from Teresa, who does beautiful work!





How come every year at the last minute I remember like 10 people that I want to give or make something for? Why do I do this to myself - will I ever learn to actually plan this stuff out?

3 Comments:

At 12/15/2005 7:59 AM, Blogger Handmade Girl said...

Cute jewelry. I really like the "bulb ball". Did you ever see those decorations made from clear plastic cups with a string of lights inside? They looked like weird stars or something.

 
At 12/17/2005 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the jewelry is absolutly pretty! especially the earrings with blue and brown and that last necklace! so so pretty somday i'd like to buy a piecce off you!!

i can understand about hurried xmas gift making. i only have knitting left everything thing else is DONE! (thank god)

 
At 12/20/2005 12:52 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

That ball of big Christmas lights is going to look so good when it's done. Worth the wait!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home