11.28.2005

PLEASE vote me in!

My shirt design was accepted into threadless -- please vote for me, there are only 5 days to vote!!!
Click here to vote!

Here are some photos from this weekend in Michigan...

Wednesday night we went to a place called Wonderful's - The Funky Basement. Heard some good blues and funk -- it was an awesome hole in the wall, filled with smoke and smelled like my grandma's basement.




Woke up Thanksgiving Day to some snow on the ground and 18 degrees! It was really quite beautiful, I caught some birds as well.





Thursday night my mom and sister and I put up the village that was passed down to my mom, it took a few hours and my sister broke one of the houses!



I'll leave you with some photos of the animals at my parents house...
My sister's horses, Sparkle and Amora and her puppy Lola.


Our family dog, Scout looking inside, while Lola is looking out in the corner.

Smokey - my 1st cat that I got when I was 12, after annoying my mom for so long, she finally gave in. He's so sweet, and 13 years old already! :(

4 Comments:

At 11/28/2005 8:35 PM, Blogger Handmade Girl said...

That white dog is adorable!

 
At 11/28/2005 8:40 PM, Blogger Gustad said...

yeh, very cute dog

 
At 11/29/2005 12:30 AM, Blogger Lita said...

snow already??? I live up in northern Canada and surprisingly none here yet! Great web site. I love it!

 
At 11/29/2005 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a gorgeous picture of the cardinal. So Christmasy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home