1.05.2006

2006

I'm stealing Ray's questions for my year in review.

1. What did you do in 2005 that you've never done before?
· Moved in with a roommate I met on the internet.

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
· Didn't really have any last year

4. Did anyone/thing close to you die?
· No

5. What countries did you visit?
· None. :(

6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked this year (2005)?
· A shop website of my stuff

7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
· December 17th -- with the help of Vorrel I got a huge raise at my holiday Christmas party

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
· juggling a full time job, part time freelance work and tryping to craft all at once.

9. What was your biggest failure?
· Not saving any money

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
· Well I took a drunk spill in July and hurt my knee really bad, still hurts -- a pitch fork went through my big toe this fall and recently a metal bar fell on my big toe (same one).

11. What was the best thing you bought?
· My Canon G6 Camera

12. Where did most of your money go?
· Rent, beer and craft supplies

13. Compared to this time last year, are you:
· Happier or Sadder? Happier - I have a wonderful life!

14. What was your favorite TV program?
· The Office!

15. What was the best book you read?
· Living Out Loud by Keri Smith

16. What was your greatest musical discovery?
· Charlie Hunter (Thanks to Vorrel) & Sound Tribe Sector Nine

17. What was your favorite film of this year?
· Love Actually, Syriana, Crash

5 Comments:

At 1/06/2006 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i see you have excellent taste in movies, execept i haven't seen love actually. it's free on on demand, but i watched psanglish recently and hated it so i have a bad feeling about this one.

 
At 1/06/2006 12:47 AM, Blogger Nikkita said...

Hey Stevie,
I really like your new banner! I'm so mad about the lack of snow since I've been home. Hope all is well in Chicago. I wish I would have thought about it sooner, I shoudl have come to Chicago this week. Oh well. This summer for sure. Love Actually is a wonderful movie and it gets better every time I watch it. I really liked All the Real Girls if you haven't seen that. Printmaking is sooooo much fun...most of the stuff I do is on the etching press, but I could teach you relief printmaking and maybe monotype.

 
At 1/06/2006 9:13 AM, Blogger trudesign said...

Jen, I've seen spanglish before and it's nothing like love actually. It's a really good movie, trust me on this one. :)

 
At 1/06/2006 9:14 AM, Blogger trudesign said...

Nikkis, that would be awesome, i would love to learn it! Sorry you didn't get any snow! :( It's been a weird winter already!

 
At 1/07/2006 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will check it out on ondemand then! i watched
closer ast nite and it was "meh" but i liked how the dialogue was, i can see it in a play format. i will watch love actually next week and report back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home