9.09.2007

Busy Bee...

Getting ready for the Renegade all weekend. Still have some t-shirts to screen print and some miscellaneous things to finish up.







Sorry for the lack of posting lately. My IT guys at work blocked blogger.com - so I can no longer be a bad employee and post at work. By the time I get home and start my freelance work, I'm too exhausted to post on my little blog. It will get better in the future.

If your around this coming weekend, please stop by the Renegade Craft Fair on Division btwn. Damen & Ashland. There will be TONS of amazing artists and designers there, so come check it out!


Cute Elmo.

2 Comments:

At 9/09/2007 9:33 PM, Blogger Missy said...

good luck with the fair!
i heart elmo.

 
At 9/10/2007 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome creations! I wish I could be there to see your works... Wishing you the best for the weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home