8.16.2007

Wow it's been forever...

Sorry it has been so long! Been staying very very busy.

TRUCHE NEWS:


Truche will be at the following craft fairs this year:

::September 15th - 16th - Renegade Chicago
::September 22nd - StrangeFolk in St. Louis
::October 27th - Indiana Craft Exhange
::November 17th - DIY Trunk Show - Chicago
:: Edited - October 13th - Handmade Market - Elbo Room, Chicago

I was featured on Indie Entrepreneur - click here to read the interview.

OTHER NEWS:

I am looking into moving back to Kalamazoo, Michigan to open a store. I'm currently looking into buying a building with a store front downtown. More news on that soon.


Last week I saw Gift of Gab & Soulive. Both amazing shows.

I'm always updating on Flickr, so check me out there. Word?

2 Comments:

At 8/17/2007 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stevie - How exciting is that about you and your shop! I'm wishing you the very best...!

 
At 8/25/2007 10:17 PM, Blogger Missy said...

word.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home