2.20.2006

This weekend...

My parents came to visit me on Saturday and Sunday. Because it was -2 outside (NOT exaggerating) - we stayed in most of the day. We did go to PF Changs for dinner. If there is a heaven, it's made of PF Changs lettuce wraps, mmm - I'm drooling just thinking about them!

Then we went to the House of Blues after to see Oteil Burbridge & the Peacemakers -- it was a GREAT show. They always amaze me.

Here are some random shots of the weekend.

Wakey Wakey, Eggs and Bacey.



Here is my dad sleeping with Elmo. How cute is that? Not as cute as my dad wearing my slippers!



Here's the Moe - very annoyed with us wrapping his toys around him.


Some cool/random shots of my apartment taken by Vorrel.







Louie!


I'll leave you with this photo of vorrel and I - hehe.

2 Comments:

At 2/23/2006 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww what a cute last picture

if you went to PF Chang's you were literally across the street from where i work! i work at Euro Rscg and it's across from pf's. i walk past it every nite to go to the train and always wonder if the food is good. (but expensive none the least)

 
At 2/23/2006 9:59 AM, Blogger trudesign said...

Jen, it is so good! You need to get lettuce wrap for take out, and it's under 10 bucks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home