2.13.2006

This weekend and such...

I got as far as downloading my new shopping cart and setting it up. Because I've never used mySQL before, this was quite the process. It is however done being setup, but still needs some CSS tweaking and designing. The fun part! I'm so excited to join the crafty world of having my own online shop. This has been a goal of mine for a very long time.

Saturday I saw the Charlie Hunter Trio @ the Green Mill. If you've never been to this bar, you need to check it out (if you live in Chicago that is). This was Al Capone's bar at one time. There is a cellar door behind the bar that was used to run liquor up via a hydraulic elevator to booze-thirsty patrons.

Anyways the real point it that The Charlie Hunter Trio were amazing as always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home