1.30.2006

My weekend in Kalamazoo...

First off, check out my parents super cool house. I love their decor and 50 style, Frank Lloyd Wright inspired house. My mom has very good taste!





Here is an awesome sculpture my dad carved. He is an amazing artist and art teacher!

My kitty smokey -- he's getting so old!

Here is the little glow worm Sophia!

Lola is protecting her!


That baby shower went really well. A lot of people showed up!




This is the BEAUTIFUL cakes my cousin Mandy made. She cut out each stencil from my invitations. Thank you again Mandy!


Fun with balloons!


Vorrel made this one, how cute!

2 Comments:

At 1/30/2006 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahaha i love how thrilled you are in the balloon hat!

that baby is so so SO CUTE!

and i too love allt he FLW inspired glass design int he house, i agree your parents have good taste. better taste than my parents!

 
At 2/01/2006 12:34 PM, Blogger Missy said...

I am so glad that the party went well. I wish I could have been there! I can't wait to get up there to see Baby Sophia!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home