2.08.2006

It's about time!

First I want to say thank you to Jen @ Piddleloop for custom making this adorable travel case. It arrived a while ago, but I just got a chance to take a photo of it. Isn't it cute?



Also these postcards just arrived from 16 Sparrows which I love.



And last but not least, my new creation. Vintage glass earrings. These were hand cut, and sanded. I'm thinking about making a bunch of them and putting them up for sale. If anyone is interested in a pair, email me. They are $25 dollars plus shipping.



3 Comments:

At 2/08/2006 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!! Those are really cool. Hmmm...Valentine's day is coming up right?

 
At 2/09/2006 12:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh you made the pouch look so awsome
i'm so glad you love it.

next time you make some earrings with blue and brown beads you let me know, i would be all about some (not large hoops tho!) i would totally be a paying customer!

 
At 2/16/2006 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE these earrings! how ingenious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home