2.24.2006

Inspiration Friday

Sometimes I feel like i'm on an inspiration overload. I see so many things that inspire me, sometimes it's all I do. Instead of taking the pieces that inspire me and creating something with it, I just keep looking and finding things that I love. Nevertheless, these things still fuel creativity for me, and for that I am thankful.

1. Stella im hultberg of momomoogie. Her work is amazing.




2. Jessee of Art School Dropout. I love the beads she uses, and the way she works with wire.




3.The Paper Boat Boutique. This is a shop in Milwaukee, WI. It's run by Kim Kisiolek & Faythe Levine.



My ultimate dream is to own my own shop. It will be a junk/craft/jewlery/antique/me store. It will happen one day.

4. Last but not least - Dr. Seuss. Since I was a kid, I've loved him.


I want this shirt from delias.

6 Comments:

At 2/24/2006 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Stevie it's your Aunt Mo here. How much is that t-shirt? It is totally awsome. Please let me know.

 
At 2/24/2006 8:44 PM, Blogger trudesign said...

Hey Aunt Mo - check it out here:
http://delias.com/item.do?categoryID=&itemID=45422&sizeFilter=&colorFilter=&brandFilter=&CROSS=150492&i=150398

 
At 2/24/2006 8:44 PM, Blogger trudesign said...

It's 26 bucks, www.delias.com

 
At 2/27/2006 2:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i used to live oh so close to paper boat... i'm still in milwaukee though... when i walked in their store, i was a tad depressed because there it was, my ultimate shop run by another person!!! but its truly lovely!!!! who knows?! maybe one day... ever go to the arts vs. craft fair that they hold?! i might try to get in on the november one because i dont have enough stock for the summer one... anyhow, nice to meet you!

 
At 3/07/2006 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

momomoogie is one of my favorites! there are so many amazing artists out there that it can be overwhelming! you are one of them!

 
At 4/04/2006 2:09 PM, Blogger j. vorwaller said...

:) sweet! i have that blue art school necklace, that exact one! :))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home