3.10.2008

Monday o Monday

I spent most of the weekend packing and working. In the process of that, of course I had to take a break to capture the cutest thing ever. I can't get enough of that face.



I am almost all packed up (early I know). I'm moving the last weekend of March, my landlord is letting me in early. Woooot. I am so pumped to decorate a new space. I love change.

Still have some things in the bedroom to pack up, but kitchen, living room and bathroom are good to go. In the process of packing up clothes, Elmo makes himself comfy in a pile.



It's supposed to be 44 tomorrow and 50 by Thursday, I'm so excited that spring is on it's way!

2 Comments:

At 3/11/2008 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's apparently a mass exodus of Chicago bloggers set for the weekend of the 28th-30th. Good luck to all of us. May the weather not fail us.

 
At 3/11/2008 11:49 AM, Blogger Missy said...

I think that you are funny to think that Spring means temps in the 40's and 50's. ;)
I just couldn't resist!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home