1.10.2007

Be Bo Bop Boo

Busy Busy Me...

:: I've been preparing for my taxes, and I've learned that I need to be more organized throughout the year with keeping track of everything. BTW, great resource site on taxes and all kinds of other boring stuff that I don't like thinking about but have to!

:: A few flickr favorites - here, here, here

:: I've also been looking into Letterpress classes, I'm going to take one in the Spring I think, and I'm so excited!

:: Good discussion on adverting over at decor8.

:: Want to start doing some more collages. Start a collage journal type thing.

:: Found out that here in a few weeks I will be getting a new roommate! Congratulations Chrissy on your new job, very proud of you!

:: Need to get my house ready for the big move in. Great excuse to reorganize all of my closets and get rid of stuff that I don't need. Early spring cleaning!

:: Decided to have a contest! The 1st 5 people to email me will get a free print or pair of vintage flower earrings! You can pick from any print or any of the vintage flower earrings! Email me at skoerner@trudesign.org - with your name, address, and item you would like! Good luck!

Click the image to view my shop!

1 Comments:

At 1/10/2007 2:21 PM, Blogger Maryam in Marrakesh said...

letterpress classes! That sounds divine. Unfortunately, none of that in Morocco. I am constantly buying letterpress, though. Just love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home