7.06.2006

Back from HOLLAR....

So I officially got back on Tuesday around noonish. Trying to catch up after being gone for 2 weeks is kinda rough!

Work was insane Wednesday and today, but man did it fly.

Did some cleaning, laundry, bills and now its time to update this ole bloggy blog. Going to take some photos of some jewelry pieces I've made the past couple weeks as well, and hopefully have the energy to upload them tonight and catch up on some freelance web updates.

Drank, Smoked and Laughed more than I ever have.

Here are some highlights from my trip to Dale Hollow, Tennessee.

The Cabin we stayed in. We are used to a hole in the wall small cabin. We were big time this week.





The amazing countryside and mountains.






Being idiots at the general store.




Hanging out.





Fireworks, drinking and playing games.








The passing of the duties.




The kids.





The falls.






Big Bone Lick State Park.




Koerner Ugly.









Koerner Klan you are my favorite people ever. I have never laughed so hard and have been so close to peeing my pants so many times in one week! Love you all!



TONS more photos here.


1 Comments:

At 7/08/2006 1:42 AM, Blogger majamom said...

HEy Girl,
Your family looks like a bunch of FUN FOLKS!!!
I cant believe you were gone 2weeks!!!
I LOVE the pics!
XO
MB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home