9.01.2005

Thursday - TV/Movie Trivia Day!

Before I post the question, I just wanted to comment on gas prices. First of all, i'm so glad that I dont have a car and don't have to worry about it. BUT I cannot believe how expensive it is... it is over 4 dollars here in Chicago. That is CRAZY, we could be driving cars that run on soy bean oil, grease, orange peel --- instead we are at the mercy of oil companies & our government!


Ok had to vent, here's the question...

In the 1st part of The Never Ending Story:

What was his name and what kind of dragon was he?

What color were the buffalo that Atreyu hunted? & What is the name of the wolf sent to help The Nothing?

No googling allowed!

4 Comments:

At 9/01/2005 10:11 AM, Blogger KoernerVille said...

Great Question and a Great Movie..

The buffalo color was purple.... I think. the wolf's name was G something...

The dragon was a Luckdragon but I can't remember his name....

 
At 9/01/2005 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the dragons name was Falkore, although Im not sure of the spelling. The wolf's name was...(drum roll) Gmork.

 
At 9/01/2005 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man my sister and i loved to yell FAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLKORE! at the top of our lungs when we were little.

everytime i see the never ending story it makes me laugh and i yell FALKORE and annoy my boyfriend.

 
At 9/09/2005 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my! i haven't thought of falkore in SO LONG! nice to see him again:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home